No Mud & few restrictions. Bring your vision to this rare find located between Houston & Galveston in a popular,quiet rural neighborhood. Neighbors seem to willing to lend a hand or a hammer. Beautiful yard w/ mature trees including pecan. Step inside & discover a home w/ endless possibilities. Seller has been updating the home over several years. Most personal items are negotiable. Elec.Fplc.negotiable. Huge master needs to be finished out. Seller has replaced siding w/cement board. Call today!
Cyndi De Palermo of Red Diamond Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H & L of Houston South & Bay Area,
Vol. 19, Issue 12, Page 39.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Electric Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Maintenance Free
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Fireplace: Freestanding Fireplace
- Floors: Laminate Flooring, Tile Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) Downstairs, Ceiling Fan(s), Formal Dining Room, Half Bath
- MLS Area: Galveston County
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Private Backyard