Absolutely the best view of Dickinson Bayou from the deck of this well engineered home on quiet dead-end street. Secluded yet close to popular shopping & restaurants this home is nestled among mature trees.3 car tandem parking & workshop area under main floor of home.Park your boat in the boat slip, fish off your private bulkheaded shoreline. 15 steel reinforced concrete columns & supporting steel beams;copper plumbing; Dumbwaiter holds one individual.Make this home your own with updates.
Cyndi De Palermo of Red Diamond Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H & L of Houston South & Bay Area,
Vol. 19, Issue 13, Page 39.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Maintenance Free
- Exterior Construction: Circular Driveway
- Garage: 3.0
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Fireplace: Stove Fireplace
- Floors: Vinyl Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, High Ceilings, Living/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Utility Room
- MLS Area: Galveston County
- Boat Facilities: Boat Lift, Boat Slip, Boathouse
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- View: Water View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Bayou Front, Waterfront Lot
- Lot Size: Waterfront Lot